• All about Reel Hearts ♡

    Hi lovelies! So, many people told me that my life is always filled with heaps of interesting stories and that I should share it with everyone. Some even told me to publish a book haha! That would be a dream of mine though. Anyway, it got me thinking and it's actually what I've been meaning to do. There's so many things in the media for people to explore - the good, bad and the ugly. They could either be things that uplift and edify you or corrupt you and get you addicted/ waste your time. 

    For whatever reason that landed you on to my page, I'm glad that you stumbled upon this little blog of mine and I hope that my posts would really engage, encourage, captivate and inspire you! I'm just as human as everyone is but I just hope that the posts I put up would nourish your soul or just simply entertain you hehe! 

    Some days I would share about life issues, some cool things that I've learnt, amazing food places that you should try out, some of my struggles and victories, awesome personal miracles and testimonies, reviews on my holiday destinations, some epic & funny things that happened to me, some of my hobbies & interests, videos or stories of others that really touched me, my hopes & dreams and any other musings :). 

    "Let your light shine for the World to see"
    Be blessed,

    0 comments → All about Reel Hearts ♡

    Post a Comment