• SNAPCHAT ME: @reelhearts



    AHH I LOVE JAP FOOD SO MUCH. Here's a compilation of some of my snapchats featuring sushi and more sushi from my favourite Japanese restaurants in Singapore :D. When I first heard of Snapchat, I didn't want to join the bandwagon because I thought it was too mainstream. Last november when I went back to Perth to visit my friends/ second home, I decided to download it to keep in touch with all my friends. Pictures speak a thousand words and what Whatsapp or Instagram or Facebook can't do, Snapchat can!! I love how you can keep in touch with your friends and family without needing to save their photos and videos on your phone. It's more private as compared to Insta or FB because you don't want to spam your FB feed with things that you eat that day. And you don't need to edit your photos till it's good enough to upload on to Insta. It's so much fun. I got my whole family to download Snapchat so that I could keep in touch with them too! Haha. I'm so happy some of my friends downloaded Snapchat just to keep in touch with me as well hehhee. Anyways, I would really like to bring you guys all around the world with me so add me at @reelhearts on Snapchat y'all!! 

    My Top 3 favourite Japanese restaurants in Singapore (as featured in my video on top):
    1. Koh Grill & Sushi Bar

    Click on here to read my review on it!

    2. Genki Sushi
    I'm absolutely in love with their cute concept of using an iPad that is attached to each table to order your food. When you click send, your food will be placed on airplanes or ships and they will be sent straight to your table! The machine will keep beeping to let you know that your food has come. You've got to press the yellow blinking Genki Sushi button to send back your plane/ ship after you've taken your plates of food. The food is amazing too! LOVE IT!

    3. Sushi Bar
    I love the food here! Such fresh sashimi. Yummm.

    Lots of love,

    0 comments → SNAPCHAT ME: @reelhearts

    Post a Comment