• Doing Good is Contagious //


    Wow. I've been following The Jubilee Project on YouTube lately and their videos are so heart-warming, tear-jerking & inspiring! If you guys haven't heard of them, do watch the video above and click here to watch more. They are so passionate about creating short films that not only entertain people, but also encourage others to do good as well. I found myself sitting in front of the computer the past 2 days, crying and smiling as I watched their productions hahaha. Embarrassing but hey, it means that they told their stories well. Every film they produce supports different causes such as Aids, Autism, Depression victims etc. Jeremy Lin acted in one of them as well! They are definitely one of my role models. I hope to produce good, uplifting short films that spread kindness around/ empower others as well some day :). It's so comforting to know that there are such driven people out there in the media industry that stand up for their beliefs and live out their dreams for something greater.

    "Doubt kills dreams more than failure does."
    Chase after your dreams.

    0 comments → Doing Good is Contagious //

    Post a Comment